Cutex Timber Preservative Oil Products – versatile and cost saving
Cutex Oil products are tinted to an array of timber colours for versatility and application. Cutek CD50 will penetrate deeply into any species of timber, including hardwoods and bamboo, to provide water repellency and assist with long term dimensional stability.
It does not peel off or crack, but helps to control warping, cupping, and splitting; effectively enhancing the service life of timber. This characteristic ensures that future recoat preparation consists of a simple wash-down of the timber, rather than conventional sanding or stripping, resulting in significant savings in ongoing maintenance costs and time.
- Does not change the physical appearance of the wood substrate
- Reduces warping and cracking due to dimensional changes in the wood
- Long life durability and protection for both interior and exterior timbers
- Wide variety of easy application methods
- Very low VOC and environmental toxicity
Visit supplier Chemisys http://www.chemisys.com.au/cutek/products/index.htm